More About Deon Binneman
Today’s modern world has become an environment of high stress and continuous hustle, and many people feel overwhelmed in both their professional and personal lives. Having friends or companions to act as sounding boards for our problems can help to a certain extent, but often we need something more – and this is the time to contact a professional psychological counsellor such as Deon Binneman. Deon is an extremely qualified psychological counsellor, offering his professional services to clients in Durbanville and surrounds, and with clients coming from further afield in the Western Cape. Deon Binneman has achieved an impressive number of academic titles, including a Bachelor’s degree in Theology from the University of Stellenbosch, an Honour’s degree in Clinical Counselling, and a Master’s degree in Psychology. He has countless years of experience in grief, trauma, addiction and relationship counselling, and due to his unique combination of fields of study, can offer both a psychological and religious perspective on clients’ issues.
Deon Binneman is an accredited member of the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA), ensuring that all sessions are completely confidential, giving clients reassurance that their grievances and issues will not be aired to the incorrect people. Clients are also able to claim their sessions back from most medical aids.
Call this advertiser on 021 975 9936 or send your email here:
Deon Binneman has several areas of expertise, including the following:
- Marriage counselling: this is aimed at married couples who are experiencing issues, such as communication, infidelity and so forth.
- Pre-marital counselling: counselling for couples who are planning their lives together and wish to clear up underlying or potential difficulties.
- Relationship counselling: mediation services and counselling for any form of relationships and related problems.
- Addiction counselling: therapy sessions for any form of addiction, including but not limited to drug addiction, gambling addiction and internet addiction.
- Trauma counselling: this services provides therapy and counselling for those experiencing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and other trauma related issues.
If you need experienced, effective and caring counselling services, feel free to make an appointment with Deon Binneman today!